Sunday, March 17, 2013

first things first


    I'm not much of a writer but going to give this blog thing a try. Recently I found myself checking out all kinds of blogs, and they seem like a good way to connect with some like minded folk. So this is my attempt to share with the world my experience's in building. Also, I thought it might be a good way to chronologically track my work and force me into taking more photos. My interests gravitate toward motorized vehicles of all kinds, but definitely doesn't stop there. I'm going to start by posting some photos of my main project, a 29 Model A Tudor Sedan, one of many ongoing projects.



Gluing up, modifying a stock wood kit.



After a trip to the bandsaw and a little work with my trusty files.

                              


Laying out some sculpting, Like an old wood plane.




Did all the sculpting with a plunge router.






No comments:

Post a Comment